Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Protected Path

Aden's school does the most wonderful thing the Saturday before Halloween. It is called the Protected Path and there are 2 routes you can take, one for 5 and under and one for 6 and older. There are stations along "the luminated path" with skits acted out (fairytales etc). Alexia and I were on the younger path and we were Tree Fairies. We sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (did you know there are acutally 3 parts to that song):

twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
up above the world so high
like a diamond in the sky
twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
are you an angels twinkling eye
are you a gateway in the sky
so you guide me near and far twinkle twinkle little star
stars in apples seed pods pears
stars in berries every where
so you guard me near and far twinkle twinkle little star

That was a feat to learn in 2 days! At the end we gave out shink red "magical" apples, the children were mesmorized! The night was so entirely magical.

The First picture is of my wizard Aden and his friend Juliette the Queen!





No comments: