Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A funny story and strawberries


St. Jude Medical® Mechanical Heart Valve

My mom took Aden, Lexi and I out for a bite yesterday. As we were sitting in our booth, I kept hearing a "beeping" noise. I could not figure out where it came from. We all checked our phones, purses for toys etc nothing. I was convinced that it was an alarm telling me that Lexi's, St. Jude Mechanical Valve, was failing or maybe it ran on batteries and they were dead. I freaked, to say the least. I asked the restaurant manager to figure out what that noise was and he did, the thermostat above our heads was running on low batteries. Panick Attack, ever had one?

On another note, I have found Farmer E Fo Lee, not far from my house is a little strawberry stand. $17.00 for a flat of the most delicious strawberries you have ever had.

No comments: