Sunday, June 22, 2008

Off we go!



Tomorrow we are leaving for 5 days at Disneyland/California Adventure. My mom is taking Alexia, Aden and myself and Carl will be "baching' it at home. Our rental van is slowly getting packed and the "kids" are excited!

If you know me well enough, you know I am not excited. A homebody by nature, the drive is not something I am looking forward to. I am sure once I get there, my mood will change but untill then...... Leave me a comment or 2 that I can use to get "amped" for my trip. I may even bring you back a souvenier!

3 comments:

Kira said...

Try to enjoy the ride! I don't know if you're driving, but if you're not, then try and sleep a little too. It should be a nice drive. Long, but nice. Have fun, I'm so jealous!!!!

Kira

Awesome Mom said...

Good luck and have fun! At least you have someone to drive with you. I had to do our drive to Kansas from California all on my own since my husband was driving our other car. Enjoy the views!

mina said...

I'm sure you'll have a great time. how can one not enjoy meeting Mickey? Hopefully the car ride won't be too stressful. Think positive side, at least you're not traveling with a 23 month old like we are tomorrow!