Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why do bad things happen to good people??

During a lovely day in San Francisco with my mom, Lex and Aden, I received a phone call. One of the Doctor's, that has taken care of Lexi numerous times,who, at one time, told me to "hold onto hope" at a dire time in our life has just been diagnosed with a temporal brain tumor. (sorry for any run-ons). A few months ago he had been feeling ill and he had a complete work up, including a CT scan and everything was normal. Yesterday, he was feeling poorly, had another CT and there it was. He is currently in the Bay Area and having surgery tomorrow morning. He is a wonderfuly kind man and excellent physician and has made such a difference in our lives. He is only in his late 50's. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. I cannot give out his name, but just think of him as Dr. D.

1 comment:

Awesome Mom said...

That is too bad! I hope that it can be taken care of.