Monday, October 20, 2008

The plan is.....

Friday, October 31st I go see the OB/GYN to decide what is to be done about the "things" in my ovary. My thought is he is going to want to take it out and biopsy, but who knows. Will update about that later.

I took Aden to the Grand Opening of the new Lego store (sick and everything). He loved it and we met alot of people standing in the 2 hour line to get in. I also participated in the Together For Kids Walk at the mall and I raised over $1,300.00, I was the number one fundraiser, yay!! I won a $250 gift card for Arden Fair Mall.

Today, Aden is off from school and my friend Lorraine and I are taking the kids to Apple Hill, should be great fun! Tomorrow, his class is going to the Pumpkin Patch.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

We just did Apple Hill today...you are right, week days are the way to go! It was perfect!
How fun to go to the new lego store....he must have been in heaven!