Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So many, many things!

Crazy lives.....

*Carl's folks just left to go back to their home in Phoenix! They came for a visit and to help give our house a new coat of paint and it is DONE! We saved about $3,500 in doing it this way and I just kept the food/drinks going. Worth it.

*Last Friday was Aden's Michaelmas Festival. The 2nd grade (Aden's class) were Knights who tamed the Dragon. The audience was awe-struck, photos are below. We had many new families join our school this year but I actually have someone who lives in my area now!

*I have been asked to speak at Sutter's new hospital Groundbreaking Ceremony next week. Should be interesting.

*Alexia has her 6 month checkup with her Cardiologist on Friday, and I have my 6 month upset stomache because of it.

* Oh, check out my new favorite cake shop, The Cake Stand, these women know how to make cakes!

* I think chicken marsala sounds good for dinner.





1 comment:

mina said...

Hoping that Alexia's appointment goes well, and that the all too familiar stomachache goes away!