Sunday, December 9, 2007

Can a seven-year-old get RSV?

If they can then I am sure my son has it or he has the symptoms that would happen if it was possible. What a long couple of nights. He had asthma as a pre-schooler and it had gone away for 3/4 years! Some virus triggered the asthma and now we are back on Xopenex breathing treatments and inhaled steriods. Fortunately, I didn't dispose of my pulmo aide. Although I did have to scramble to get the tubing and mouth pieces, getting them on a Saturday would have been next to impossible (it is a nice perk to have a husband who is a PICU nurse and happened to be working!).

Off to try to get some much needed rest........

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm sorry to hear that Aden is so sick. I know that can be exhausting for you too. We missed you at the holiday party. We'll have to get you next year! I hope you both get some rest tonight!

Awesome Mom said...

I hope that he feels better soon!