Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Party weekend

This past weekend was very busy. Amber and I threw a Holiday party at the hospital for children (with congenital heart disease) and their families. We had family portraits available (free of charge) with a potluck, Santa and tons of gifts (sold to us with a nice discount by www.atoygarden.com). It was a very fun night. Then, Sunday afternoon I invited 15 of my girlfriends over for a wine and appetizer party, of which I spent all morning 6:00AM to 3:00PM cooking for. It was also a toy drive for the hospital and I received a ton of toys to give to Child Life at Sutter Memorial. The appetizers were a plenty and I received rave reviews for the Onion-Thyme dip I made. I did not use the soup mix recipe, it was all from sratch and if anyone wants the recipe, please post and I will email it to you. I love all my friends, they are so wonderful and as one neighbor said "I have never seen so many beautiful women go into one house at the same time".

Happy Holidays!

No comments: