Thursday, March 13, 2008

Winners!



3 ladies guessed what exactly what was in the blender. Awesome Mom, Jennifer Yates (my son's teacher) and Andrea. It was a pesto sauce that I used for stuffed chicken breasts that evening. They were stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes and mozerella drizzled with pesto. Delicious. All the ladies win a rocket shaped spatula (see above)! I thought they were darling. Now, an extension of the contest. If you can guess how I made the pesto creamy (without adding any extra ingredients)you will win a bonus prize.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Woo hoo! And to think that I almost guessed that it was guacamole. I then remembered that you are a much more gourmet cook than I and decided it was pesto.

Andrea said...

Hmm....creamy without adding any extra ingredients. I am not a chef, so this is a stab in the dark, but maybe you blended it for a long time?