Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Simple Woman’s Daybook–July 12th

The Simple Woman’s Daybook–July 12th
FOR TODAY–July 12th

Outside my window…heat and smoke!

I am thinking…that some wine and a delicious dinner with my friends tonight is going to be perfect.

I am thankful for…my family and friends.

From the kitchen…Leftovers for my family since I will be out tonight.

I am creating…this blog post instead of doing any sort of house cleaning....which I should be doing instead.

I am going…to actually do something with my hair for tonight, I hope my flat iron still works!

I am wearing tonight these darling shoes that I picked up at Nordstrom the other day.!

I am reading…Katrina Kittles, The Kindness of Strangers

I am hoping…That the weather will stay on the cooler side for Aden's Zoo Camp this week.

I am hearing…nothing.....awwww peace.

Around the house…My kids are playing a board game and my husband is at the gym.

One of my favourite things…is cooking!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week…Lots of cooking and picking up the strange item on the post before this and a couple playdates.

I found this idea on Heart of the Prairie.

No comments: