Monday, November 3, 2008

Such business...

We have had such full days, I haven't had a chance to post anything!

Let's get to the important health stuff first. Alexia had her 6 month appointment with her Cardiologist. She had a EKG and a Echo and both were great! We will go back in April. I had my appointment and am having surgery in the next couple weeks. It is out-patient and fairly simple although they will use general anesthesia. I will update with a date when I know.

We have done several things with my friend Lorraine and her children. Apple Hill, Protected Path and of course her Halloween Bash, that is "the party to be at". Did I ever tell you how much I love this school?

Our house has been painted and now on to a kitchen and bathroom remodel, hmmmm wonder why we are doing this......

I recently was nominated into the Sutter Children's Center Advisory Board. I decided to go ahead and take a seat because it truley is an honor to be asked. We had our first Board Meeting this past Friday and I was surrounded by some high powered people. I am tickled! We are focusing on the new Women and Children's hospital being built as we speak.

Yesterday, Carl and I had a date. We went to see Religulous and had dinner at the 33rd Street Bistro. We loved both and I highly recommend seeing the movie.

Below are some random photos from the past month...enjoy and I love you all!









1 comment:

Amber said...

Your cute little costume is a far cry from the sexy fairy one! You're such a good mom and a good sport!