Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mood of the day!



This is the energy floating around my home right now. I was enjoying the Autumn/Thanksgiving feeling and BOOM, it is gone. But that is ok, this year's Holidays will be wonderful (like usual) but throw in the Hearts of Hope Holiday Party I am helping to plan, it takes on a whole new meaning. Our support group has come together and are going to have a very special party for some very special children. I am floored by the women in this group and their willingnes to help out. We really have an amazing group and you all know who you are!

Oh! Today I went to the Dollar store (never been) but I got some huge deals! I went in for tape and came out with everything else. How come nobody ever told me about this store? WOW!

1 comment:

Gina and the Gang said...

Oh....the Dollar Store. Such an exciting place, especially for teachers. It's sad to say just how much money I can spend in that place.