Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lavender doll and silk veil Winner!!

Wow, I had so many excellent entries, it was very, very hard to choose. There are some really good writers out there! But after pondering most of the morning, I have to say I LOVE CanCan's post. Your Lavender doll and Silk Veil will be mailed on Monday! Please click on the Lavender Doll link and email me the skin/hair color options you would like. Also email me your address. I also was intrigued by the fact that she wanted to give the doll to her son, I love that. Congratulations!!! Her is her post:

I love the felted food, the Organic Cotton Veggie Set in a Crate, and the gnomes! I love all of the stuff: I am a big Waldorf fan. I am bookmarking this store!
I have two boys who I hope to raise with Waldorf principles. Here is a poem I just wrote because you said to be creative and a I really really want to win this doll for my 8-month-old!

For My Boys

Two little acorns
One comes fierce and fast,
Touching, Learning, Asking,
Exploring, Wanting, Needing,
Erupting, Exploding with spirit.
Small but mighty.
The other, sweet and slight.
Observing, Studying, Inquisitive,
Discovering, Waiting, Giving,
Tranquil, Serene, quiet comfort.
Pleasant and Soothing.
Both in the same garden,
Protected and supported,
Cultivated and Encouraged
To be Authentic, True,
Distinctive and Connected
Real.

1 comment:

CanCan said...

HOT DOG! I'm so excited! I'll email you as soon as I do my browsing. :)
Yippee!!