Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Assembly for Grandparents and Finals done!



Alexia is done with her finals and had a great semester. Today we went shopping at REI so I could use my many REI giftcards I received for my Birthday and then Alexia had to get bloodwork for her INR's.

Aden and the First Grade this morning performed for Grandparents and Parents. They did a assembly for 45 minutes including songs on the flute and many, many verses and songs in German (that in itself was breathtaking). It was a lovely day!

My friend, Andrea's, son is going in for his 3rd open heart surgery on Friday at Stanford. Please keep them in your thoughts, prayers or whatever you do that his surgery/recovery will be uneventful. Frank Hanley, MD will be doing the surgery and Andrea requested Rick Mainwaring, MD to assist. What a team!

They are a wonderful family! Please post some good thoughts on their blog, it would mean alot to them.

No comments: