Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday's, Mother's Day and School performances



Yesterday was Carl's b-day. For weeks I have been doing research on bikes. That was what I wanted to get for him. I decided to get the whole family involved and instead of buying smaller gift, we could all chip in on a amazing bike. So I started, College Cyclery, Performance Bikes and REI I finally decided to go with Performance. What a shop! Carl was thrilled and it is a 26 speed bike that is a gorgeous color green. After the bike was presented we got ourselves together and went to Aden's Spring Concert, these children are so talented! Then my mom and Ed took us to Taro's for dinner, which is our favorite place to eat out.



I received this morning this lovely card made by Aden (for Mother's day). We will be having salmon, rice pilaf and a fruit sald for dinner tonight and then onto celebrate my B-day tomorrow. I have a few friends and their children coming over tomorrow after school to have cake and just hang out. Alexia gave me a early B-day gift of a beautiful pair of heart shaped earrings from Sundance.

May is always such a busy month!

2 comments:

Gina and the Gang said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Amber said...

Wow, both of your birthdays in one weekend! How fun! Happy birthday to both of you! Enjoy your day and your time with your friends today Valerie!