Monday, May 5, 2008

Name these herbs, A Contest!!



Oki doki, time for another cooking contest. Above are 4 herbs. Whoever can name them all correctly (and in order from top to bottom) by Midnight May 8th wins a gift bag full of cooking stuff!


Guidelines

In event of a tie, I will randomly pick a winner!

Shipping is free, but I will not ship anywhere other than within the Continental United States and Hawaii.

Requirements & details:no blog required but you must leave an email address so I can contact you if you win.

You must leave your comment by 05/8/08

I will pick a winner early morning on the 9th of May, Good Luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sage, dill, Italian parsley, and garlic?

Hard to tell…

L

Awesome Mom said...

Sage, rosemary, Italian parsley and garlic

CanCan said...

I was going to guess
1)basil
2)dill
3)cilantro
4)scallions (white part)

I also wanted to tell you I got my Toy Garden stuff yesterday (I just returned from vacation) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lavender doll! I showed the play silk to my older son and he said, "It could be a cape!" So I think he gets it!
Thank you so much!

mr Wheat said...

basil
rosemary
italian flat leaf parsley
garlic