Sunday, August 19, 2007

The 3rd Tooth and check out the new recipe to your right!



Also, I need to add that I have been meeting some incredible heart mom's via the internet. I really wish this was a resource when I first had Alexia, I just can't believe how easy it is. Not only that, but there are hundreds of heart moms out there who are just amazing and are so helpful in the projects I am doing. I just need to name some by first name only, I couldn't imagine a life without them!

Amber
Lindsay
Laura
Andrea
Awesome Mom
Alison
Jenny
Valerie (not me!)
Dina
Cheryl
Jeannie
Anissa
Karin
Michelle
Carrie
and Emily

Just to name a few!!

1 comment:

Awesome Mom said...

I am glad that I could help. You should link to those people if they have blogs. I would love to read more blogs written by parents of heart kids.