Sunday, August 5, 2007

Things are never what they seem.........



As I ended the 33rd chapter of the Deathly Hallows last night, all I can say is WOW, I was not expecting that one. For those of you who have not started or finished it, I will not go into detail. I will savor every last page knowing that I have no more books to look forward to but I will not tell my daughter that a book series got me majorly hooked. I will no doubt finish it tonight and will be left heartbroken for no more books to fill my need. Yes Alexia, all this time I adored Severus!

My daughter, Alexia, now has a Blog, solely devoted to Harry Potter. Check it out!
http://harrypotterfans-hpfan.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Awesome Mom said...

I like to start series when they are all done, there is nothing more frustrating than having to wait years for sequels. I did not start reading Harry Potter until the first four books were out.